PWA development services
Progress your business with applications that are easily accessible. Learn more about PWA development.
What is PWA development all about?
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are a solution that combines the advantages of both web and mobile apps. They act and feel like mobile applications and can work offline unlike web apps opened in a computer browser. They are used by global brands – like Starbucks or Pinterest – which proves their reliability. Creating PWAs is a good way to reach a wider range of customers and meet their specific needs.
PWA app development using React.js or Next.js, ensures speed, performance and accessibility on various systems and devices. PWAs can take advantage of many built-in features of the devices they run on. As a result, they provide a similar experience to mobile apps, but run using the browser engine.
Why does a progressive web app work for business?
PWA web development is a good choice if you want to provide your customers with maximum convenience. It is a combination of the advantages of websites and mobile applications.
As a result, you don’t have to worry about:
- Unstable Internet connection – some functions of PWA can work offline.
- Weak performance of some devices – such applications guarantee maximum speed and smoothness.
- Creating an app for different platforms – you need only one app, regardless of the operating system.
- Meeting strict criteria for publishing apps in the stores – PWAs can be added as an icon to your customer’s smartphone desktop without the need to publish the app in AppStore or Google Play.
Discover the advantages of PWA software development
See why you should consider PWA in software development.
What are the benefits of this solution? Here are some business cases.
- You reduce time-to-market – by using a single source code, the time it takes to create an application on many platforms is much shorter.
- Lower development costs – you create one universal application that works on various operating systems.
- Easy access = more engagement – users can either access the app by clicking on a link or an icon on their smartphone’s desktop. This also makes it easier for them to share it with others.
- Security – React.js and Next.js are constantly updated and have great community support. This ensures that security is always at the highest level.
We are mobitouch. And we know how to develop a Progressive Web App
Our support for security
Best technology for web app development
Design under your control
We’re still not resting on our laurels
Progressive Web App development process
Creating PWA step-by-step
Only a holistic strategy guarantees the quality and consistency of the entire project.
- Meetings and requirements
- Analysis, data collecting
- Functionality architecture
- Project planning
We follow your brand identity or help to create it from scratch.
- Envision your customers’ mobile assets
- User flow
- Creating high-impact design
- Digital prototyping
We develop innovative, secure, and high-performance applications for web.
- Technical Direction
- Technical Specifications
- Front-end & Back-end Development
Our specialized in-house QA team does the review and testing of all the software we build.
- Usability testing sessions
- Code reviews
- Bug fixing
Improvement Measure & Update
Making sure all changes are data-driven and keep on checking the appearance and functionality. We make sure your audience gets the updates they’ve been looking for.
We work agilely
Our approach to the project
We are guided by agile management and work in accordance with Scrum standards.
We determine the scope of the project and create a plan for completing it.
Next, we create a list of tasks and features to be implemented. Each stage of the work is precisely planned and verified, and the project is supervised by people who know all the goals of your product.
At this stage, we break the project into sprints, or short periods of work, each with a specific goal. Thanks to “sprints”, the mobile app is developed at a predictable rhythm.
Each day Project Manager responsible for your project has a short meeting with a team to review progress and plan tasks for the day.
At the end of each sprint, we review the progress and retrospect on how to improve the process for the next sprint. If individual functionalities of the application are ready to implement, we do it immediately after your approval.
HOW WE ARE VIEWED
Their team is highly responsive and easy to reach during the development. This made our collaboration really smooth and professional. Mobitouch took an extra care about communicating the project’s progress – and that approach really paid off!
We were most surprised by their professionalism and adaptation to any situation.
Their development work was really of high quality.